Who are you?
Maxim Engel is the founder & owner. We started the site in the 20th C. with a very simple idea; supply the best quality pipes at the best prices possible. In many cases you will find our prices are better than elsewhere in the US and Canada.
We handle a limited number of pipe makers and carry them in depth.
*Where is your store located?
We don't have a physical store. This way we keep overhead low and can pass our savings on to you the buyer, with the best prices possible.
Our Mailing Address is:
377 Ridelle Avenue, Suite 1721
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6B 1K2
Tel Toll Free: 1-888-782-1410
Non toll free 1-416-782-1410
Most of our stock is not in Toronto, but in our warehouse outside the city.
* You are in Canada, what currency are your prices in?
You can select your currency by using the currency converter at the top right of our site. All purchases are converted to and completed in USD.
* What is your return policy?
All pipes and accessories are returnable for a refund less shipping, within 15 days of the receipt of goods date. We normally do not charge a restocking fee. We reserve the right to charge a 5% restocking fee at our discretion. All returns must be approved beforehand.
After more than 15 days we may charge a 25% restocking fee. That will be deducted from your purchase price. All items must be in the original packaging and in unsmoked/unused undamaged condition.
Estate pipes - smoked -are normally not returnable for the obvious reasons. There are a few exceptions, pipe damaged in transit, etc.Contact us for returns.
* All agree upon returns be should sent by USPS - United States Postal Service (only) & declared as Canadian Goods Returned.
* If you send a return without approval & return instructions it may be subject to brokerage, customs duties and sale tax. All of which will be deducted from any refund that may be agreed to.
* Estate pipes we cannot guarantee in any way. Returns are normally not accepted and solely at our discretion.
* ESTATE REFUNDS:Estate pipes that were pre-smoked are generally not returnable for the obvious reasons. There may be unusual reasons for an estate return. If so, then either email us or call us 1-888-782-1410 beforehand.
* Pipe Returns/Refunds: New pipes are guaranteed, by us, for one year, from date of purchase, to be free of defects. If you experience a 'burn-out' during this time, email us to arrange a return. We will give you a refund or an exchange, at our discretion. We do not guarantee pipes against normal wear and tear, such as tenon breakage, broken mouthpieces, damage from dropping the pipe, etc. If the pipe has been abused by obvious over smoking, using torch lighters etc. then we may decline to refund or exchange at our discretion.
* How long will it take to receive my order?
USA and Canada:
Orders are normally shipped the next business day. You should receive you pipes within 5 -10 business days. All pipes are shipped either Regular Air Mail, Express or Expedited Post Insured (tracking) depending on value and location. Tobacco is normally shipped regular Air Mail to avoid any customs or state problems. There are no taxes or duties on pipes & tobacco shipped to the USA.
We ship anywhere in the world, with a few exceptions, by Postal Service and/or Fedex or UPS. We charge a flat rate depending on destination. Time in transit to overseas destinations is from three (3) days to two (2) weeks.It can take longer because of postal services in the destination country and customs processing time. Please contact us at if you have any questions regarding international postage and to ensure easy delivery and transit through customs and local postal services.
Countries with shipping problems - Myanmar, Belarus, Bulgaria, Greece, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Iran, Russia, Wallis and Futuna Islands. Shipping is normally available by Air Mail because there is no trackable International Post any orders you place are at your own risk. We do not guarantee delivery and if the goods do not arrive we do not offer a refund or replacement. The only guaranteed way to ship is FEDEX/DHL.
* Taxes, Duties, VAT and clearance costs etc. are being charged to me. What do I do?
It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and pay any taxes (VAT), duty or clearance costs that is due on their order. Pipes2smoke is not responsible or liable for any taxes (VAT), duty or clearance costs.
If you refuse delivery of the package and want a refund, the package must be sent back to us at your expense if the courier or postal service assesses return fees. We do not refund outbound shipping costs on returned orders. If you refuse to do pay the return cost(s) and the package is abandoned, you will not be eligible for a refund for all or part thereoff.
* Question: How much will it cost to ship my package?
USA and Canada: $14.50.
Overseas orders are billed a flat rate depending on the country.
*Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide.
* Are the Pipe measurements exact?
Pipe measurement is not simple as pipe shapes vary so much.
Here is the process we use to standardize the measurements:
Tools: Metal machinist callipers, wooden ruler.
Length of pipe:
The distance from the end of the stem to the farthest point of the bottom of the bowl. Many bent pipes do not have very high 'Length' measurement" depending on the amount of bend.
Height of Bowl :
From the bottom of the bowl to the highest smoke abel point on the bowl. So a plateau top pipe will actually measure a bit less than its' highest point.
Inside Bowl Diameter, I.B.Dia:
I measure the diameter of the chamber at the top of the bowl. Conical bowls ( e.g. Dublins, flared bowls) are measured at their widest point.
* How do I pay for my pipe(s)?
You can pay using any VISA, Mastercard, or American Express. You can also pay using PayPal. We can also accept checks and international money orders. If you do not feel comfortable ordering online, call in with your credit card number at 1-888-782-1410 or fax us (416-938-1446).
* I broke the stem/shank etc. Can your repair the pipe or replace the stem?
* I saw a pipe on your site and when I came back to buy it, it was gone. What happened?
Each pipe is individually photographed and described on the web site. When a pipe is sold it no longer appears on the site. In some cases we can special order the pipe for you - Ashton, Northern Briars, etc.
* Do you accept trades?
We accept trades, partial trades and buy estates, smoked and unsmoked pipe(s) outright. For more information on our estates policy, click here. If you have a pipe(s) that you want to trade, please contact us, or call toll free 1-888-782-1410 to discuss.
NIENTE TABACCOIn conformità alla legge italiana (art. 1, comma 50-bis, della Legge del 27 dicembre 2006, n. 296, a cui è stata data attuazione con decreto direttoriale dell’ADM del 15 novembre 2017) Pipes2smoke non è autorizzato a promuovere prodotti del tabacco nell’ambito del traffico web originato in Italia.
Ci scusiamo per l’inconveniente.
Se ritieni di aver raggiunto questa pagina per errore (poiché non ti trovi in Italia), ti preghiamo di scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org.